Strength training that works the musculature from the inside out. Pilates exercises “wake up” sleepy stabilizer muscles, so that compensating mover-muscles can release unnecessary tension and return to proper function. This increases overall strength and health of the joints.
Goal: Restore more efficient and powerful movement through fitness.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Increases strength, flexibility and balance
- Improves posture
- Develops coordination and endurance
- Excellent for rehabilitation
- Shortens recovery time from injury
- Improves joint alignment and increases range of motion
- Improves bone density
- Reduces stress
- Increases Body/Mind awareness